Topic guidances!

Hi guys!....i am doing my final year project in degree....and i was wondering is there any topic in VB which doesn't deal with management system?.........can help?............i need a topic which is unique....easy for me and people to understand well!....so any ideas guys?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    why not you take a look at Computer Project/Seminar topics may be there you can find any
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Hey DarlAngel

1. Stop giving us fill in the blanks to fill. We don't have enough brains to fill them. 😉

2. In vb, except any management system, nothing else is possible. If you know any better language or technology we can suggest you some. 😀

My suggestion(take it or ignore it - your wish) : Don't make your final year project in VB, it is too old language.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @ Shalini - is that true? I guess VB is a powerful language.

How about a dekstop based SMS send/receive system? 😀 (Too complicated to code?)
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    @Shalini.Which language we should learn instead of VB?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well Here is one more Connect the Pictures Series. Connect all these three pictures !! Sorry for that blur Images but they are historical people. Best Luck !! Godfather
99 is the movie based on Cricket world cup in 1999 can anyone post its Review ? -godfather
How to calculate the mass moment of inertia of a rectangular cross section load and a c-bracket about their centroidal axis..???????? Mass is about 15tons. Pls reply ASAP!!
hello....i have installed apache2.2 on my laptop alongwith php5 . when i test ,it shows configuration and works...but when i run my own created php page .it...
New Zealand star Suzie Bates has revealed her side is excited about the chance of winning the . Bates, part of the side who finished as runners-up at the ICC...