Topic for Techfest

Thank you so much sir.Infact Iam in search for a good topic for the tech fest .the focus theme is energy technologies.one of my professor suggested the topic raspberry pi3.As a student just completed first year btech in ece Iam not sure whether the topic is optable for me and I have little knowledge on programming

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Are you organising a techfest about RPi3?
  • SREENIDHI THACHOLI
    SREENIDHI THACHOLI
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Are you organising a techfest about RPi3?
    No sir .
    KERALA STATE COUNCIL FOR SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENT (KSCSTE)and
    APJ ABDUL KALAM TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY together is conducting tech fest to support innovative project ideas.The Raspberry pi 3 is a topic which I have thought to work on,and not decided yet.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    SREENIDHI T
    The Raspberry pi 3 is a topic which I have thought to work on,and not decided yet.
    Have you searched the Internet for various ideas about using RPi3? The RPi3 is a simple computer and you can use it in any way you want. Perhaps, use it to build a small real time backup machine for any computer?
  • SREENIDHI THACHOLI
    SREENIDHI THACHOLI
    Yes Sir .I have searched for ideas and the sorted one's include
    1. Energy saving through smart house
    2. Energy saving through smart irrigation
    3. Precision farming for energy saving
    Infact these are the topics suggested by my professor.since solar energy projects are a usual topic he suggested me these topics.also the topic should minimally stick on to the focus theme- energy technologies. Iam confused whether RPi3 will include in the same.It's also not my area(programming).I will do my best

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello guys, I want to know about electrical engineering jobs,one of my frnd completed BE electrical with distinction....And she needs a job very urgently.If any budy knows the opening or...
For the past three years we have noticed the sudden surge of Motorola smartphones with a new avatar and a trending tag Moto (some letter eg. E, G). Although rejuvenated...
A couple of years ago, we featured Helpshift CTO Baishampayan Ghose on Founders Circuit and this time, we are back with the startup's CEO - Mr. Abinash Tripathy in an...
Inspired by nature, the world of science has put a greater emphasis on the mysterious bio-adhesive phenomenon experienced in zoological and biological species that might deliver impactful instruments for the...
Japanese tech giant Sony has recently unveiled two new power banks sporting slightly different capacities in India. With fast-charging output and multi-charging multi-device support it surely offers some decent specifications...