Topic For Paper presentation

Hai Friends
our college is organizing a tech fest..i am an ece student..so i wish to present a paper based on electronics..so i am requesting u r help for suggesting a good topic for my paper presentation.

Replies

• Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Hi Vas369 before posting any new topic ,please search the forum..there are already existing threads on this topic.

please go through this :#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Leo
    Leo
    Vas369
    Hai Friends
    our college is organizing a tech fest..i am an ece student..so i wish to present a paper based on electronics..so i am requesting u r help for suggesting a good topic for my paper presentation.
    Hi Vas, Please don't use short forms when you are on CE and as you mentioned you are a Electronics and Telecommunication Student you can opt for following topics they all are good select as you wish,

1.GPU:Graphics Processing Units
    2.Embedded Systems
    3.Virtual Hardware
    4.i-core processing
    5.The Hi-K effect
    6.Particle Electronics
    7.Time Critical Mobile Networks
    8.CDMA Vs GSM
    9.Modems Vs Routers
    10.Computer Storage(Evolution And Development)
    11.Modern Day Transistors
    12.Hardware Level Security

I think these are good and new topics to choose for, try to be a regular member of CE. Have a nice time.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

while opening a particular project i am getting a error as "error during load refer to (a particular path where my project is stored)".What is this error about??????Not able to...
my college has asked us to write some research topics related to our branch.,,, so plz guyzz.,, what to write about that ,,, help me !!!
CEans, We have updated the new user titles on CE. The old setup of usertitles and username colors has bee completely discarded and a new scheme has been introduced. All...
Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/36902-new-user-titles-ce-new-facilities.html Discuss the announcement in this thread.
'Bombile' is the latest phrase terrorizing Assam with reports of mobile phones suddenly exploding, causing the user to become unconscious. The mysterious phenomenon has prompted Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi to...