Topic for Paper presentation

I want to know some important topics for paper presentation involving newer technology

Replies

• Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    HI Megha,

Could you be more specific about the Subject? May be we could help.
  • simple
    simple
    try virtualization... its really catching up the heat now a days!!!
    c ya!!
  • rkarthika
    rkarthika
    i m electronics and communication engg student.i m currently going to third year.i want sum nice topics related to ma subject for mini project and paper prsentation.pl helpπŸ˜”
  • akkumon
    akkumon
    Do one from it digitalsmell or zigbee
  • madhusha1
    madhusha1
    i need paper presentation topic on virtualization
  • thechamp
    thechamp
    any suggestion in 'machine learning'
  • selvanathan
    selvanathan
    i need some paper presentation topics in electrical and electronics.Any body plz help
  • sumith123
    sumith123
    use google or search in CE you never comes with bare hand..
    use your keyword as "electrical paper presentation" or "electrical seminar topics"
  • nilofar
    nilofar
    i want some idea about newer technology in electronics...for design and also paper presentation....
    ll anyone help me??????
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    Check out my blog..it'll help u all in a very good way to plan out your TPP.....Commentary on India | I am trying to provide my view of India and the political and economic challenges that it faces.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello crazy's sir i have an idea .i want to discuss one thing and also i need some imp suggestions from you .i am coming to the point . if...
hello one and all.......i am rohan doing my 3rd year mechanical engg.....as all know we have to do a project for the final year......mainly i am interested in automobiles and...
Hi.I am Rohan Subbaiah doing my 3rd year mechanical engg.I am glad to be 1 of you.Thanks for accepting me as the part the CEan's.thank you
i need some help. we have mini project& we decided to do "mobile controlled home appliances". ineed some information about it plzzzzzzzzzz help me 😎😎😎

hi

i need some information about the mini project what i need to do our project is "mobile controlled home appliances" can u plzzzz help me😎😎😎