Topic for Mtech dissertation on Artifical intelligence and machine learning

Hey hii its aakriti this side. I am an Mtech  CSE student and stepping in mg dessertion work. I have to select a quality research thesis project topic for my major dessertstion on Artifival intelligence as my broad area of specialization and machine learning and deep learning as sub areas. My major concern is that it should be rekated to some hardware but majorly on AI and machie learning as my computer science field. Do suggest me a topic which could make me stand different from my colleagues..

I am dropping my number for easy comversation 

Thanks in advance

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a third year student and in our college according to the new rule we have to select our project domain and project abstract by this year and do...
what is cloud? why we need cloud computing. what is scope of cloud computing and how can impliment in cloud computing. How can i make future in cloud computing.which field...
Iam with B.E degree can do B.ed and if yes than in which subjects do i have as an option?
Hello all, I recently graduated and for my senior project I laid the ground work for a larger project I want to complete. For my project I used an infrared...
I recently discovered this post on Twitter and was amazed. I tried to draw a few curves myself and this seems to be working. I'm however open to opinions and...