Top University in India for MS Computers (distance education) ?

Any idea how is it to take up Master of Science- Technology in Computer Science (distance education) from Manipal University ?Is it equivalent to MS or M.tech or its a new course in Manipal Univ which is not recognized ? Please guide ! (#-Link-Snipped-#)

BITs noes not offer MS degree now onwards.

Please guide any university through which i should pursue MS computers (distanceeducation )?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The autonomous car which Google revealed in this year's May has completed its closed-door tests and may now hit the public roads in the first month of the coming year....
Earlier this month, the Indian mobile manufacturer Lava launched Iris Fuel 60 with a whooping 4000mAh battery and now the company has launched a new entry-level smartphone Iris 310 Style....
The much awaited Microsoft Windows 10 OS will probably feature a brand new browser which is not the Internet Explorer. The new browser, codenamed 'Spartan' looks and feels as more...
BugClipper is a privately held Computer Software company founded by Puneet Sharma and Narendra Kumar in the year 2013. BugClipper specializes in Mobile Testing, Bug Tracking, iOS, Android and Web...
I've been following DSLR updates and have read that at the CES 2015, Nikon will announce touch-screen enabled DSLR cameras (maybe Nikon D5500). Then I read a few comments saying...