TOP UNIVERSITIES IN GERMANY FOR CHEMICAL/ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING....?

Dear friends,

I have decided to pursue my masters in chemical engineering from Germany and hence wanted to know which are the top universities that i should apply to.....

i will be giving my GRE exam in january 2013 and hence wanted to select the best college that would provide affordable education.....also what is the total cost of pursuing higher studies from Germany....

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi😀 , am raj kiran, a mechanical student in kucet, warangal, andhra pradesh, india am an enthusiastic person and am interested in robotics i am starter in the topic so...
I apologize 😉 But how many of you have been victim to Apple Maps?
I want to give presentation on paging concept of OS. I know basic concept. Is there any idea to make the presentation some of story type.....................😁
A simple question, Seems to have serious problem within it. Choice 1: Go get a job. Choice 2: Start with what you know?, Relatively with small business. Choice 3: Join...
Dear all, I want know how to calculate tSSaux,i.e it is the time needed for the steady state of the auxiliary voltage. This time is estimated by applicator according to...