Top Tech Stories Today

Startup Village Gets New, Innovative Ideas: #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-# Village, the first telecom incubator in #-Link-Snipped-# and IEEE Communication Society (ComSoc) came together to identify the most innovative projects developed by engineering students in communication technologies. And they were pleasantly surprised to receive some awesome project entries.

Indian Software / IT Engineers Are Underpaid - Says Report : #-Link-Snipped-#

It turns out that the Indian IT/Software engineers are underpaid as compared to their global counterparts.

HP’s SpectreONE Is Its Thinnest AiO PC Launched
: #-Link-Snipped-#

I think it's copied iMac and transferred all the 'mass' to the bottom, making the screen the thinnest one. Not quite an achievement, huh?

Airbus Aims for Smarter Skies
#-Link-Snipped-#

One of the biggest aviation companies in the world is aiming for smarter skies. Interesting read!

iMacs To Get Retina Display?
#-Link-Snipped-#

I can't stop imagining how'd iMacs with retina display would be like. It's going to be awesome for sure!

World's Biggest Locomotive Gets Diesel Engines
#-Link-Snipped-#

NASA's space shuttle transporters is getting two diesel engines manufactured by Cummins and new generators.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys, wind mobile charger are used in future or not? it have much demand or not?
Looks like most of the most-regular CEans are enjoying the rains. What's up, people?
hi friends, as we all know that engineers day is celebrated on 15th september. can i get some incidents of his life
I found this interesting perspcetive of Olympics. Intersted people can read it https://ieet.org/index.php/IEET/more/6468
I m a final year CS engineer student give me some topics for major project i know C/C++ and little bit of java