Top IPU Colleges for MCA admissions 2017

I am looking for a good college to take admission in MCA course of IP University.๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐ŸŽ‰

Replies

• Sahil Taneja
    Sahil Taneja
    fatimakhan19792003
    I am looking for a good college to take admission in MCA course of IP University.๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐ŸŽ‰
    For MCA I have heard that MERI, BVP, C-DAC are good colleges in terms of placements and infrastructure...the industry interface that they provide is just up to the mark..My sister has passed out from MERI last year and she is working right now with a reputed organization called Cvent..
  • harini vardh
    harini vardh
    Yes..I agree with Tanejas...One of my friends' sisterspursued MCA from GGSIPU affiliated college..I have learnt that MERI,LBS, VIPS are also good..I have also heard of student exchange programs at MERI which are successful..You can contact a counselling expert at this mobno. 8826459899 for further queries..
  • shreyamurali
    shreyamurali
    fatimakhan19792003
    under IP University the top most colleges are JIMS, MERI, VIPS .I heard MERI is doing good in Placements .Most of the students are placed in reputed organizations.
    fatimakhan19792003

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The various characteristics of life along with the crucial deciding factor, reproduction has now started to sublimate as the never ending progress of technology is keen to impart life into...
The Indian Space Research Organization, ISRO is planning to launch its heaviest rocket to date, the mighty Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle Mark III (aka GSLV Mark-III) in the first week...
For those interested: Protect Your Smarts, Build a Smart Motorcycle Helmet Please note the disclaimer: PLEASE NOTE: This helmet is a prototype project and should not be used on the...
A hard-core Delhiite, Ruchi Kalra was brought up a single child in a middle-class Punjabi family. She went on to study Chemical Engineering from IIT Delhi and then worked at...
Following the launch of Y3-II smartphone last year, Huawei has come up with a new upgraded model- Y3 (2017) in the same series. The dual-SIM device sports a 5-inch FWVGA...