Top Five Physics Discoveries that can change the world - chosen by Physics World

Five physics discoveries with the potential to transform the world have been selected by a leading science magazine for its 25th birthday issue.

Quantum computing and science that could enable shoes to charge a mobile phone are among the list compiled by Home – Physics World.
Endquote

'Top five physics discoveries' chosen by magazine - BBC News

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Thanks for posting.I agree to the list and what about carbyne which was vastly discussed in CE?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Those looking for patent applications from India or granted patent to Indian applications can look for them here - https://ipindiaservices.gov.in/patentsearch/search/index.aspx This website is under the control of Government of India's...
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FERRITE AND ALPHA IRON?
hey can anybody tell me how to post a new post ?
It's interesting to see how the online bus reservation services in India are mushrooming these days. Several Indian startup companies still think that there's room for yet another 'me too'...
If you are running a Google PageSpeed test on your website, chances are that you have landed up on a suggestion from Google that you need to eliminate render blocking...