Top colleges for M.Tech in "MULTIMEDIA AND SOUND ENGINEERING"

i am desiring to study m.tech in "MULTIMEDIA AND SOUND ENGINEERING". so can any cean's help me in knowing the top colleges and their "GATE"score cutoff's in india?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Windows 8 has finally made its way to the consumers and that has followed the hardware makers to adopt their hardware to Windows 8 awesomeness. Dell has now launched their...
Indian web developers rejoice - Google's web font has now included three Indian languages in their international 'local language fonts'. Currently the 'early access' shows 9 international languages viz. Arabic,...
Android 4.2 has been announced and it comes with 'Photo Sphere Camera'. Android OS was missing the photo stitching feature for a long time and decided to make it a...
I think Android 4.2 is taking on iOS heads on. If you own an iPad with all custom settings; you can't easily share it with another user; because there's no...
Hey guys just as we are discussing on the effects of Sandy in America we left the one in our own country https://www.ndtv.com/article/cheat-sheet/cyclone-nilam-to-hit-tamil-nadu-at-100-kmph-286262 This tells detail statistics of Cyclone Nilam...