Tools I wish I had known about when I started coding

(Disclaimer: I am just a postman here. It is all Mandarin and Japanese to me)
Quote:
In the tech world, there are thousands of tools that people will tell you to use. How are you supposed to know where to start?
As somebody who started coding relatively recently, this downpour of information was too much to sift through. I found myself installing extensions that did not really help me in my development cycle, and often even got in the way of it.
I am by no means an expert, but over time I have compiled a list of tools that have proven extremely useful to me. If you are just starting to learn how to program, this will hopefully offer you some guidance. If you are a seasoned developer, hopefully you will still learn something new.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

22 of the Best Motivational Speeches of All Time
In a bid to take on its powerful competitors as Apple Pay and Samsung Pay platforms, Google has announced the roll out of ‘Google Pay’, a single payments platform that...
Reconnaissance types can be categorized into two types: Active reconnaissance : The attacker interacts with the system by doing ping weep, port scanning etc. This type of attack can be...
Quote: When it came to fantastical things that we were afraid were going to come and destroy the world, aliens used to be at the top. But now there's strong...
Totally amazing. Completely useless. But absolutely absorbing exquisitely competent crazy engineering. Dropbox - VID-20180222-WA0000.mp4