Todays new innovative ideas are tomorrows inventions.

hi every1 ๐Ÿ˜€
i m mohammed mahboob
i m ab.tech fourth year student i landed here in search of a seminar topic, ppt.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    mohammed mahboob
    hi every1 ๐Ÿ˜€
    i m mohammed mahboob
    i m ab.tech fourth year student i landed here in search of a seminar topic, ppt.
    Welcome to CE, Mohammed. ๐Ÿ˜€ I am sure you will find a lot many discussions apart from just seminar topics that will keep you hooked to the site.
    Keep visiting and keep posting!
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    welcome friend a whole world out here to explore
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Supposing that you are able to fold a paper equally in half 'n' number of times. What would the size(width) of the paper be if you fold it 48 times.?...
Glad to inform you all that there are openings in Indian Navy. For Engineers who aspire to serve our nation well there is an opportunity for us. The online application...
Alrighty, you are a little less around these days , no worries. We are all wishing you a very happy birthday! ๐ŸŽ‰ PS:CEans - you can read about ASk here...
"ICERECT 12" 1st International Conference on Emerging Research in Electronics Computer Science and Technology organized by Department of Electronics & Communication, Department of Computer Science and Department of Information Technology...
Let's say I have USD 3,000 to spend (I wish ๐Ÿ˜’ ). Which computer is better and why? 1. 15" MacBook Pro: 2.3GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost up...