Today's Featured Download : ZoneAlarm

ZoneAlarm
File Size: 32.38M
License: Non-Commercial Freeware
OS Support:Windows 2000/XP/2003

ZoneAlarm is an easy-to-use firewall that blocks hackers and other unknown threats. Intrusion Blocking systematically identifies hackers and blocks access attempts. Stealth Mode automatically makes your computer invisible to anyone on the Internet.
Automatic Program Configuration provides safety and simplicity by automatically configuring programs. Automatically decides whether to allow or deny Internet access to individual programs.
Expert Controls give savvy users precise control over security settings.
This free version is for non-commercial use only.

......#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I had zone alarm on my system years ago. I guess windows firewall does the job pretty well.
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    The_Big_K
    I had zone alarm on my system years ago. I guess windows firewall does the job pretty well.
    ya big_k but i think
    Windows XP the built-in firewall provides inbound protection only.
    does not provide any sort of protection for outbound connections

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A friend of mine sent me an article which I liked. I am reproducing the same for the benefit of others. Have you been to the bank? Imagine there is...
A friend of mine sent me an article which I liked. I am reproducing the same for the benefit of others. What is recession? -------------------- This Story is about a...
Hello all, I'm a systems Engineer, I conceived a new Revolutionary propeller design. Main Features: Ultra Quiet, by far quieter than anything equivalent to date, except MHD but w/o magnetic...
As reported by TechCrunch, Microsoft's Bing search engine has gotten close to 10% share in the online search market. TC Reports - And it is keeping the pressure on, with...
hi fnds!can somebody clear my doubt??am i eligible to do my M.B.A in b.schools if i do my ug alone in IIPM?after doing my UG in IIPM will they conduct...