Today's Featured Download : Wake On LAN

Wake On LAN Ex 2.07

Wake On LAN Ex is an application designed to be used with computers that contain network cards which are set to turn on when a magic packet is received. Running Wake On LAN Ex, entering the required details, and hitting Send will cause the WOL-enabled computer to turn itself on and boot as normal.

Depending on its WOL abilities, the destination computer can be sleeping, hibernating, or entirely off and still be able to react to a Wake-On-LAN event. WoLEX also supports shutting down, restarting, logging-off, and hibernating the remote computer, as well as sending it administrator messages.

.......#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

[​IMG]

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    I beleive this software will be useful , when VPN services are used . To remotely start a computer and then use VPN .

ANyways, what do you mean by "network cards which are set to turn on when a magic packet is received."

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello,i have read all the forums in CE but there is no topic for main project ideas,please do suggest me some ideas for main project as soon as possible.I want...
As part of my final year project I am building a 'proof of concept' for a device I am designing. The device contains a 'lazy tong' (see KMODDL - Kinematic...
I Have 56% in BE Computers(average of 4 years)from PUNE UNIVERSITY. With a vaild GATE score...will I be able to get admission to IIT's, NIT's, BIT's or any top ranked...
I am always seeing, and peoples talk about the apis in java..when I look about some api, what all I am getting is documentation , which only gives , a...
one of my friend, while applying for job, for lastname, he confused and gave his father name itself, is it correct? it is family name right? he said he dont...