Today's Featured Download : TwInbox

TwInbox
File Size:- 936 KB
If you are a Microsoft ® Outlook ® user, you probably have it open all the time.
Now you can have a fully-featured, powerful Twitter client at your fingertips without having to open any other applications.
TwInbox seamlessly integrates Twitter into Outlook.
It is a perfect Twitter client for any Outlook user, from a Twitter newbie to a business professional.

.......#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

TwInbox Screen Shots

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am ME in Software engineering with good CGPA and did some lectureship in india. Came in US on H4,changed to H1b,did few projects in java.But now because of...
Hey there, I have a robot as my FYP and it has two hobby servo motors Parallax Standard Servo (#900-00005) as manipulator actuators. the motor data sheet doesnt give extended...
which books to read to clear aptitude test for companies
i found that ce is not 100% compitable with opera. if any one is using it please rewiew it.😕
[FONT="]Technical Paper Presentation[/FONT]​ [FONT="]Participation: [/FONT][FONT="]Team of Maximum 3 members[/FONT] [FONT="]Rules & Regulations:[/FONT] ·[FONT="]Topic for the presentation has to be chosen by the participants.[/FONT] ·[FONT="]Maximum 3 participants per team.[/FONT] ·[FONT="]15 minutes...