Today's Featured Download : Recuva

Recuva
File Size: 3675

Accidentally deleted an important file? Lost something important when your computer crashed?
No problem! Recuva recovers files deleted from your Windows computer, Recycle Bin, digital camera card, or MP3 player.

.......#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

[​IMG]

Replies

• imnitsy
    imnitsy
    this software will recover the files for single time or we can recover the files again and again??
    i mean other softwares like tuneup, we can recover the file for only one time, after that it is unable to recover those files again!!!!
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    thanks i really needed this one
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I've used this before, but I feel another software called "Restoration" performs much better.

But you can't beat Piriform's other software, CCleaner!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, I was wondering if any of you who have advice on starting a software company. I'm not going to start a huge company just me and a friend...
hello friends i am doing my final year mechanical engineering can any one help me how to design movement of bed for the multi slot mortise machine actually i need...
In one of the threads, we found out that CEans have different views on whether its OK to open blocked sites in college/office. I believe it can be a very...
Hello am new to this forum. Had joined it few months back but could not catch up because I didn't have an internet connection with me. Now that I have...
Looks like IE 6.0 does not have a good start this year. Google is withdrawing IE 6 support from two of its products, Google Docs & Sites. Do you still...