Today's Featured Download : Microsoft Security Essentials for XP/Vista

Microsoft Security Essentials for XP 1.0.1611
Size: 8.62MB

Microsoft Security Essentials provides real-time protection for your home PC that guards against viruses, spyware, and other malicious software.

Microsoft Security Essentials is a free download from Microsoft that is simple to install, easy to use, and always kept up to date so you can be assured your PC is protected by the latest technology. It’s easy to tell if your PC is secure — when you’re green, you’re good. It’s that simple.

Microsoft Security Essentials runs quietly and efficiently in the background so that you are free to use your Windows-based PC the way you want—without interruptions or long computer wait times.

Features:

* Comprehensive malware protection
* Simple, free download*
* Automatic updates
* Easy to use

For XP
.......#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

For Vista
size:-4.29 MB
.......#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

[​IMG]

Replies

• Vega
    Vega
    I wonder why don't they give this with their OS?
  • Vega
    Vega
    Well, there is a problem with this ! I can't open any microsoft website ! This has been happening for the past few days, I don't know why!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The output should be like: Q1. some text here Q2. some text here Q3. some text here Q4. some text here Q5. some text here Can this be done using...
how to protect the system? 1 -atch all the security holes 2:-Encrypt important data. 3: Donot run unused daemon(background programmes) 4:-Remove unused setuid/setgid program. 5:-set up loghost How can we...
Why an drop is always spherical in shape?
can anybody tell me which is best center for doing DAC course in delhi and noida........and tell me the value in doing cdac course from authorized training institute.
hello I want to make partitions of my hard disk.could anyone tell me the way to partition my disk without reinstalling the os & any third party tool if it...