Today's Featured Download : Defraggler

Defraggler
File Size: 4014

Piriform Defraggler defragments your hard drive, and it offers
some features that the Windows utility does not.
Defraggler will show you all your fragmented files. You can click one to see where on the disk its various pieces lie,
or defragment just that one. This can be useful when dealing with very large, performance critical files such as databases.

.......#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is an awesome riddle i came across! Lets see if u can get this one, lol 😎 --> It's an English word. If you remove the first letter, the...
Friends!! After a gap of so many days I returned on my computer. and in the last 2 days started a blog related to everything about technology Please check it...
After much buzz in the media, Steve Jobs has announced the iPad - Apple's Tablet! Its got a battery life of 10 hours Image Source: Wired
Hey, I thought it was about time that I started hanging out online with some fellow engineers and having the chance to talk about things you wouldn't normally get to...
Iam 3rd year B-tech computer science student,doing engineering from geetanjali institute of technical studies ,udaipur .I want to do my summer traning from some reputed company so can u suggest...