Today's feature download : Mousotron

Mousotron

Have you ever wondered how many mouse clicks and keypresses you make every day? Did you ever pause to think about how many miles your mouse cursor moves across the screen every week? If you're curious about these numbers, look to free utility Mousotron for the answers

Mousotron : Mouse and keyboard usage counter

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Indian e-tailer, Flipkart. The most successful online retail shop has secured its finances for the next two years. South African companies Nasper and Iconic Capital are the new investors investing...
Dead-Trigger the Zombies shootdown game by Madfinger Games announced the game as a free Android App. Game was originally available for US$0.99 & Now it's free. Download Link :: Click...
I see growing interest in knowing Flipkart Recruitment Procedure. A lot of techies want to work for Flipkart because the company, though a startup (is it a startup anymore?), has...
Hello everyone, Anyone please help me about what kind of project will be beneficial for for the seminar. and please do tell me about pricing of the projects ... thanks...
Hi folks, I am here because i believe in this community and the crossing of ideas to enhance our performances. i am presently working with Shell Petroleum Development Company, Nigeria...