to measure injection pressure of diesel engine?

hi !!!
i am doing my final year project and got struck in between because we need to calculate the ambassador old model fuel pump injection pressure. so please help me if you all people are having some information on this.
also tell if we can have some equipment to measure the injection pressure.

we need the information desperatly...
😕

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    Pressure guage fitted near to inlet valve of engine? Just a wild guess, not sure. 😀
  • J I J O
    J I J O
    anand017
    hi !!!
    i am doing my final year project and got struck in between because we need to calculate the ambassador old model fuel pump injection pressure. so please help me if you all people are having some information on this.
    also tell if we can have some equipment to measure the injection pressure.

we need the information desperatly...
    😕
    Even i am also interested to know that😀
  • khooper
    khooper
    Measurements of tension and compression of the stud are provided which are reflective of pressure, mainly due to compression and combustion, in the engine cylinder. The full-bridge configuration eliminates bending effects and affords electrical temperature compensation just like what my mercedes parts did to my car.

Edited-ES>

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can u provide me with some interesting project topics...preferably related to electrodynamics
Name: Peter Engineering Trade: Screw Machine Tools, Rotary Broaching Tools Location: Clinton Township, MI, USA Occupation: Employed Engineer / Marketing Mgr. at Slater Tools Inc. Work Experience: 5 yrs here...
So, WHY does 111,111,111 * 111,111,111 = 12345678987654321 look so amazing? Is there a rule that affects combinations of other numbers the way this problem uses the number 1? For...
When I used 2001, torque was low for a unipolar stepper motor When I used 2003, it was a lot better. I need more torque though,,, would the ULN2803 work...
I m an EEE guy doin a project on electrical system design of a building. I wud lyk to knw how an elevator motor is selected for a 6 storied...