to get information regarding mini project

Hello sir,
I m abhijeet ingle, an engineering 3rd year student,of electronics & telecommunication branch. I have logged for crazy engineers recently and have found it very interesting. I would like to know about some mini projects related to communication field that you may have build or worked on. It would be a great help if i get to work on the projects made by you.

Thanking you,
Abhijeet Ingle.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Tata's Nano, the Rs. 1 lakh car was recently introduced. I personally believe that its one of the greatest engineering achievements and a good example of how engineering can...
hey guys this is urgent......im thinking of giving a seminar on nano communication and assembler design but im not able to find good enough material related to it.... PLZ PROVIDE...
hiiiiii friends i've just registered the crazyengineers can any1 tell me good topics 4 mini project in vb
can any one plz write to me the significance of "back emf" in came of d.c. motors....plz write to me at " anshulkr123@rediffmail.com " .... plzz do reply soonnnnnn
Hi ...I am Third Year CS student and i am about to present a seminar. I have chosen Nano communication as my topic.... I have found some information of the...