To follow mechatronics, which one is best Electronics or Mechanical

Dear professionals,
I am following Engineering, Just I have completed my first year and I have to choose my field specialization. But the problem is, my aim is to follow Mechatronics as my Master degree. So which one is best for my BSc engineering degree Mechanical eng. or Electronics eng. to follow mechatronics in future. Please help me.

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    What do you mean by BSc.? Dude the days of BSc are long gone.

to pursue mechatronics, you better do B.E mechanical, and after that go for M.tech in mechatronics.
  • Anuraaj
    Anuraaj
    Thank you, Mr. Zaveri. I am a student from Srilanka. In Srilanka the engineering degree is issued as Bsc Eng. Please tell me, What are the advantages of following Mechanical than electronics as my first degree to follow Mechatronics as my second degree.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Career opportunity wise there is no use in pursuing mechanical. The only reason why i asked you to pursue it is because With that you will be able to understand mechatronics better
  • Anuraaj
    Anuraaj
    Oh is it, thank you for your great words, Mr. Zaveri.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: archers are making a smarter "kill switch" for phones that knows when a gadget is in the hands of a thief. Software on the phone watches how you use...
According to the Interpol, carbon dioxide emissions due to deforestation contribute about 17% of total carbon dioxide emissions. The main reason of deforestation is an illegal logging activity. There are...
Hi there ! I'm facing some issues with my net. For like 1.5 day their server was down, now it's up and running, still there are issues. Some sites are...
Opera has finally released the new version of its Opera Mini Web Browser For iOS. The updated version embraces iOS 7’s colourful elements which was long due. The complete UI...
I have the following questions How to calculate the required rack travel ? How to do the steering design ? (Rack and Pinion)