to develop LAN administrator tool

can neone help in on this.. i need to know the required technologies nd also the interfacing issues... looking forward to replies dat may help me:smile:

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Not very sure what exactly you mean by required technologies and interfacing issues. The following link may introduce you to few of the open source Network Administrator Tools: #-Link-Snipped-#

Are you talking about programming languages you need to use to develop the LANAT?
  • pooja_salpekar
    pooja_salpekar
    yup pgming language, nd backend techniques to design itnerface. and also the functionalities dat is shud include in LANAT in my prj
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    pooja_salpekar
    yup pgming language, nd backend techniques to design itnerface. and also the functionalities dat is shud include in LANAT in my prj
    To the best of my knowledge, you can develop it with C/C++ programming languages. However, it all depends on your comfort level with these languages. Not sure of the functionality.

CEans, can anyone help here?
  • pooja_salpekar
    pooja_salpekar
    hmm quite cmfortable with both of dem.. wel i found it der dat JAVA and dotnet gonna work der.... if ne1 knows ne kinda details related to LANAT plz post
  • Reya
    Reya
    Use socket programming in Visual basic to develop a LAN Administrative tool to monitor the applications 😀
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    Well according to me the best and easy language to use for this purpose would be python or perl !!

-Arvind

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello People, This is for CS/IT engineers in Bangalore. I have the complete set of CS/IT books for which I intend to sell at 25% of the original cost. In...
YCCE a premier engineering institute in central India has organized National Level Project Competition Cum Exhibition between 21-23 February 2011. This is the 7[sup]th[/sup] tech fest and the past fests...
Hi friends I am Gopikrishn, I want to attend workshops in Hyderabad so please provide workshop details.
TOI mentions that IIT Bombay (Mumbai) is seriously considering setting up a campus in New York. IITB has received an invitation to setup a campus in NY from The New...
hey guys, can anyone tell me how write coding for rolling display in lcd while it is interfaced wid msp430 in assembly language.help me guys.