To Develop an Operating System

ME a STUDENT of SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, I want to develop an operating system as my FYP, i.e. 2 years later inshaallah. Any One please guide me to the steps to develop an OPERATING SYSTEM.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    afi@alvi
    ME a STUDENT of SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, I want to develop an operating system as my FYP, i.e. 2 years later inshaallah. Any One please guide me to the steps to develop an OPERATING SYSTEM.
    Basic information should be available if you search on the Internet. If you get stuck up at any problem, ask it here.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    may be you can develop a variant of linux. Since its open source , you will get abundant help online. As well, there are few books such as linux from sratch which will give you step by step guidance

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[h=2] c++ program[/h] can anybody write me a program on thoughtworks placement ques in c++ inventory control system.Two countries have inventory with 100 ipods in it. ipod is available in...
Steve Jobs has resigned from Apple as CEO. He's written a resignation letter to all the people in Apple community. The complete text of Steve's resignation letter is avaialble in...
Feels great to wish CEan-cd a very happy birthday! 🎉 Have a blast friend!
In a move to 'rebalance' the gender scales in office spaces, all the leading Indian Institutes Of Managements (IIMs) have decided to offer grace marks to girl candidates who apply...
😎Hi! I want to give CAT for next year, Will anyone tell me Where I'll get Puzzles, Functions, Family tree - identifying relationship among group of people, Symbol based problems...