to build a Hydro alternator protection panel

To all,
I have to build a protection panel for a 25 - 50KW hydro generator employing the following relays :
1. -ve sequence relay,
2. Earth fault relay
3. Over Vol. relay
4. Under vol. relay
5. Over Current relay
A single-Line diagram has been prepared.
Now i have to develop a ckt where i ll deliberately create a fault to know how the alternator ll behave i.e., 2 note down sum readings and develop associated characteristic curves.
I am in a fix here.
I ve 1 idea i.e., :
Let us say the alternator develops a 4A current (rated) and the over current relay shud trip at 4.5A current , for this i ll develop an extrnl current source and ll add to the current cumin 4m the alternator and ll pass thru relay. But i dont kno hw gud dis idea really is .??
😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Friends, Today I would like to say how to create a login system using PHP, without using Databases. We need these files: 1. index.php - Index file, where your...
in pn junction , what s depeletion capactiance and junction capactiance
'Yantra' in the ancient Indian language of Sanskrit, means 'machine', a 'Yantrik' an inventor. Yantrix uses the power of creativity to empower your world with unique machines invented for novel...
I am facing problem in connecting to postgre database in xampp when try to execute the following script It is showing me an unexpected error ie undefined function pg_connect() Here...
My classmates and I had talked about this.. can anyone tell me why the sea is salty??!😕