To all Birds of same feathers

Hi Folks
Introducing myself as a Mechanical Engineer with 26 years of diverse professional exposure into Concept to Commissioning / O&M activities of green field / brown field process plant projects.
The site was a chance discovery and could'nt resist joining for reasons of professional pride and interacting with you all.
Cheers and Bye for now Shall be in touch😁
Sunil Nayyar

Replies

• mdronsubbs
    mdronsubbs
    welcome to the world of CE.....help us spread the world.....
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome Mr. Nayyar. Its a pleasure to have someone of your experience in our forum. I am sure many newbies in engineering will benefit from your vast experience.
    Patty
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    enginayyars
    Hi Folks
    Introducing myself as a Mechanical Engineer with 26 years of diverse professional exposure into Concept to Commissioning / O&M activities of green field / brown field process plant projects.
    The site was a chance discovery and could'nt resist joining for reasons of professional pride and interacting with you all.
    Cheers and Bye for now Shall be in touch😁
    Sunil Nayyar
    Hello & welcome to the world of Crazy Engineers, Sunil 😀

I hope you will enjoy CE & help us spread the word. Its good to see experienced professionals joining hands with others on CrazyEngineers.

Feel free to participate in discussions & share your ideas/experience with all of us.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Welcome to CE!

Hope you have a nice time. We look forward to learning a lot of things from you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'll expect some response from the marine & chemical engineers here. I spend last weekend on the beach at Dapoli (Konkan, India). Its a beautiful place to visit. I was...
In continuous wave modulation, FM signals cover LESS area than AM signals when their transmission is concerned. Why is it SO? 😛
hai, my car (tata indica) is now a days not starting while the engine is in hot condition. it is starting normally cooling for a while. can any body guess...
I recently traveled to Delhi for a personal trip. I was roaming around with my brother in law in the New Delhi city, enjoying the heat from inside of the...
hiiiiiiiiiiii frnds i'm new 2 dis