TLabs By Times Internet Is Inviting Ideas

TLabs is a startup incubator initiated by Times Internet. TLabs is now inviting ideas from the Internet, Mobile and Technology from all over the country and aims to pick 10 top ideas for mentorship. The 13 week program will commence in February 2012. Like any incubator, TLabs will provide access to investors and guide the founders with mentors, strategy, support & infrastructure. The incubator will help startups build a scalable business and also help in marketing their products.

Selected 10 startups will receive initial seed fund of Rs. 10 lakh and also catalyze interactions with leading & successful entrepreneurs from various domains. If any budding entrepreneurs are looking to find an incubator for their small company, TLabs might be worth giving a try. Is anyone applying?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A latest lab-experiment has yielded results worth changing our views towards nature! Researchers have claimed to have understood the mechanism of how granular materials like sand etc. turn solid, by...
Pratishruti 2012 - annual fest of RKNEC (now RCOEM) Nagpur features cultural, techno & sports events. Official Information: - Pratishruti,The annual cultural fest of Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and...
Just found a nice video overview of Samsung Wave 3 - the latest phone from Samsung featuring the Bada 2.0 operating system.
CEans, It's time to take CE forward and as many of you have suggested over a period of time, that we can have a feature to invite your friends. Building...
i want to know what makes linux based os different from windows ...also i will be studying unix next semester...so i wanted to knw whats the difference between unix and...