Tips To Drive Traffic To Website Using Twitter

A lot of social media experts say that Twitter drives traffic to their websites.
Regular tweeting is one way to do this, I understand.

But what are the other ways of using twitter to let people know about your web presence and make them come and check your website once?
Any help is appreciated. ๐Ÿ‘

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Apple wants to be ahead of the competition all the time. But we can't say that for sure. Apple has filed for a patent that talks about digital handshakes between...
I recently came across the terms 'On-page' & 'Off-Page' SEO. I think On-Page SEO means key-word rich content. (Not sure of this, since there has to be more to the...
hey guys , am new at image processing and wish to create my own filter that would reduce shot noise please could anyone help me?
The technical fest is organized by Godavari Institute Of Engineering and technology. This fest is brought to you by ECE Department. Fest Dates--22 december, 23 december 2011 Events-- 1. Paper...
Let's make a collection of "technology facts" that are less known and are good for general knowledge. You can add anything related to technology companies, websites, hardware/software, web etc.