Tips about studies...

Hi friends,
many times we hear "My god you got 75+ %,How do you study?" like comments.And we ask them what was your studying technique?
So I want to start a discussion on the tips which you have found useful.
For example some people study at 4 O'Clock in morning.
So friends can we have some your secrets?

Replies

• maria flor
    maria flor
    Give time for your study, about 1-2 hours to review all your lessons during that day...
    and most important, give some time to relax and don't overpressure your mind....
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    I think its all about interest.You can study till you are interested in subject, its doesn't matter what time it is or how long you have been studying that particular and obviously rest and revision are mandatory.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I dont have any hard and fast rules about studying!

Study any subject , understand the concept behind all the topics you study! Dont just mug up all the theories or theorems!

Then definitely you will get good percentage!

There is nothing like specified timings, you need to study only when you are interested!
  • shubhankar
    shubhankar
    the whole tact in studying some concept is try to understand it dont mug up. and after you understand frame it in your mother tongue in your mind. and try to reproduce the same in english in paper. its qualitative not quantitative.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I remember during my college days, I'd find it hard to study the subjects I was least interested in. The subjects of my interest never required any special study. I also find it damn interesting that the topics which I once found 'VERY TOUGH' look 'VERY SIMPLE' to me (CAPS are intentional, for emphasis 😉 ) because my perspective changed.

When I was in college, I studied those topics to sail through the exams. But when I look at them purely out of interest - I really find them amazing and easy to understand. I'm quite sure if I were to study all those subjects now, I'd crack any damn exam easily.

I guess it's all about being interested in what you're working on 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Friends do you think the protests and over throwing of Government in Middle East were right? Please justify your answer.
If you think of olden days when there were dramas now we have cinemas.Dramas create new talent for movies.So,My question is "What do you prefer Dramas or Movies?" Please justify...
Please help in providing an innovative topic
There are a lot of people whom you wont ask "Sir do you have a degree?" Examples are many. Sir C.V Raman,Albert Einstein,A.P.J Abdul Kalam etc.These people haven't cared about...
Hey friends, All of us know the uses of a mobile phone but now a days I am hearing a lot about its health hazards. Is there any technology to...