Tip Us on what you want to read on CrazyEngineers!

A lot of engineers at our Community are keen on sending suggestions to the editorial team on what they want to see written on CrazyEngineers VoiCE.
Here is a dedicated discussion for you to write down the topic you want the Editorial Team to write about.

It could be a topic of your interest, a news that you want to share, an interesting idea you came across - Anything!

We can't promise to cover every single tip - but we will definitely considered the non-put-down-able ones!
The team (@#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-#) will keep a watch on this thread and will make it a point to give you a special mention in the article for the same.

More power to the Engineers' Community!

PS: Just write in one line. No links please.

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    There are a lot of things that you can write about. for example candies and chocolates, footwear and textiles technology, mining and allied operations, bio-medical. I know that you do not want to convert CE into another Wikipedia. So simply you can write about the new technologies that come in these fields and more.

I read voiCE whenever I get time. I see more of gadgets, mobiles etc and less of other domains.

P.S: Let me be anonymous in any post. All the best to team.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    If you guys comes across a Tech news worth mentioning on CE, you can post about it here and tag us [USERGROUP=80]@Editorial[/USERGROUP] 👍

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    [USERGROUP=80]@Editorial[/USERGROUP]
    Brian Krzanich, Intel's CEO confirmed that Broadwell processors are going to arrive this holidays (around Christmas).
    On side note, Broadwell processors have few new instruction sets for ADX, PREFETCHW & RSEED.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

"Believe only half of what you see and nothing that you hear" - Edgar Alan Poe Whenever you step out to buy a financial product, you are exposed to a...
As promised, Suzuki Motorcycle India Limited (SMIL) has launched the Suzuki Inazuma GW250 motorcycle in India today. We told you the news about the bike's arrival back in December and...
Does anyone know what is dress code for girls in CDAC-ACTS, Pune??
Please suggest a command line WebCrawler tool.
Yes guys you guessed it right this is it, one of those bikes everyone of us wants lay its hands on, this is none other than Harley Davidson Street 750....