Tiny Wings 2: expected to hit iOS by 12th July 2012

Are you a mobile games lover? Do you have iPhone?

If Yes, then definately you must have heard about the iPhone Game of the Year 2011 by Apple - Tiny Wings. Creator of Tiny Wings Andreas Illiger announced that new "Tiny Wings 2" is soon going to hit App-store by Thrusday July 12th.

He had also posted one interesting hand mande animated video, seems interesting. Lets see if the Tiny Wings 2 can reach upto the same heights.

Seems exciting!
I was just wondering how many of us have played Tiny Wings in Past??

-CB

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am now in 3rd year of diploma in mechanical. I don't know what project should I make. So kindly give me suggestion. Thank You.!
A Chinese technology firm Zhizhen Network Technology has filed a legal challenge against technology giant Apple of infringing its patented voice recognition software. They had accused that Apple with its...
With one of the biggest news, last week a California based court had banned Samsung to sell the Samsung Galaxy tablet 10.1 Though Samsung won't be able to continue selling...
EPEAT Certification is a comprehensive environmental rating that helps identify greener computers and other electronic equipment. The Gold, Silver and Bronze rating of The EPEAT system was conceived and developed...
i think ce provides the platform to interact the engg in all over the world.. its very helpful to us....to share ideas , thoughts.... bcoz 2 create creative ideas &...