Tin Tin in Hindi

I am sure most of you might have read Tin Tin and Snowy's adventures. After being translated into over 50 languages, now Tin Tin will be available in Hindi for all the Indian fans.

Casterman, the licence holders for the series, have tied up with publishing house Om Books International to launch this series.

Full story #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    I saw this in todays newspaper! Wonder what they may use in place of Blistering Barnacles! LOL...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, First of all, a big thank you to all those who became the part of CrazyEngineers Day celebrations on November 26. CE is now 5 years old, over 85k...
I hope all of you must have seen this presentation: Why Do We Love CrazyEngineers? - CrazyEngineers Feel free to share it with all your friends through emails, blog &...
I know that we have a lot of programmers here who would love to work on projects. I have an idea for all of you. Can we have a group...
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Wishing you a very happy birthday! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
Hey, new to the forums. Basically, I'm in my second year of my Electrical Engineering course. For my Project I have decided to do research into Avionics and how Avionics...