Timestamp in php

Can I get a quick way to have a timestamp of date and time concatenated together like,
28_05_15_10_02 so that I can have some uniqueness in the storage names? Currently have a lot of pending work hence not making a google search..

I tried using DateTime::getTimeStamp() in laravel but looks like its a non-static method. Any other solution for that would be helpful

Thanks

Replies

• Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    hmm, I think I found the answer. Will be useful for others I think

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

At the Lenovo Tech World event held in Beijing, the Chinese electronics giant arrived in the media streaming devices market with the Lenovo Cast. Unlike its major rivals the Google...
I have got 72 % in CBSE with 71% in PCM I got a seat in Amity Noida, for B.Tech CSE. Also got 1531 rank in CET BCA. What should...
Lenovo has upgraded its enterprise tablet offering by spicing it up with Microsoft Windows 10 and a plethora of accessories for every business need. The Chinese electronics manufacturer unveiled the...
Lenovo, a large and diversified Chinese company, has announced three laptops at its first global technology innovation event- Lenovo Tech World in Beijing. The company has unveiled multimedia-focused Lenovo Z41...
With the release date of Windows 10 fast approaching, Microsoft has put forth new Windows Store app certification policies that aims at eliminating problems associated with its app ecosystem. The...