timer1 overflow calculation in PIC16f877a

how can we create a delay of 1ms in pic16f877a using timer1. what is the formula used for calculation

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    maya2012
    how can we create a delay of 1ms in pic16f877a using timer1. what is the formula used for calculation
    Which compiler you are using for the code development?
    Is Timer1 16-bit Timer?

As I remember Timer0 was 8bit timer so using rate 1:2 you can get 0.5ms delay and using that twice you can get 1ms. If Timer1 is 16bit then you can directly get 1ms delay using 1:2 rate.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# have you tried the way I suggested?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, im looking to do MS in Financial management/operations management. I have got a call from IIT-M. Can someone please suggest some topics I can start with.
Epson, the Japanese electronics giant, best known for producing some of the world's best computer printers, projects and other imaging equipment are here to surprise one and all with their...
I am getting following error with FlipKart, seems like Flipkart is down or facing something issues with the server: Flipkart is down now: Below msg shown while access the site:...
Hi Ceans, I'm new to remote procedure call, i need to communicate to remote server via java program, i tried to use ws-xmlrpc(apache lib), but could not find any methods...
hi evrybody...i want to implement a mobile software(its not app),it should be supported by all mobiles i.e smart phones and normal mobiles...can i do it???do i require any special things...