Time out error

Can anyone explain what is "Time out error", "errcode1", in my vb.06 project. I could not locate in msdn also. Help me............
Rgds,
Kallu.

Replies

• elric
    elric
    In general a time-out error is generated when your process doesnt receive a reply from another process it is trying to initiate communication with, within a pre-defined time 😛
    You will have to give more information about your project is to find out where your program is timing out.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We'd love to have Chemical Engineers discuss issues/problems faced by them here. What are the typical technical problems faced by chemical engineers? Let's collect the problems in this thread and...
Online & offline, I've handled the most frequently asked question by engineering students - " Post engineering, what should I go for: MBA, MS or M.Tech? " I invite all...
I overheard the discussion between two young engineers about Credit Cards & Debit Cards. Starting a thread where we can discuss credit cards vs debit cards. If you have any...
Let's say I've about 1,00,000 bucks spare in my bank and I want to invest them wisely. What investment strategy do you suggest and why?
CEans, Now you can blog directly from iPhone using SixAparts' BlogIt! Check the details here - TypePad - Features - Blogging on the iPhone