Time for old order to retire?

What would you think, is it the right time for old order to retire?I mean to say that is it the right time to change the politic system completely?Is it fair to give the responsibility to our young generations? Are they really capable to handle those system?
I personally feel that times have changed a lot, but the outlook of the older generation still remains the same.So, now it has to changed.In my opinion the younger leadership have lots of enthusiasm and lots of potential to hold manage the upcoming generation.

What would you think post your views here..

Replies

• sushant005
    sushant005
    no conversation!
    I think here on CE no one is interested in politics.
    But this is actually a very big and important issue for any political system.
  • Leo
    Leo
    I agree with you old people should take retirement now, we don't need oldies to spoil future of young generation with their old ideas. But even if youth try to participate in politics they can hardly do anything because a youth doesn't get a real rewarding place until he becomes 30, explicitly mentioned in constitution of India. We first need change in that rule so that youth of age 25-30 can get real power positions and not the old people.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am a B.Tech 3rd year student with trade information technology. can u please suggest me some ideas for project that i can go for in my final year?
A frog starts climbing a 30 ft wall. Each hour he climbs 3 ft and slips back 2 ft. How many days does it take him to reach the top...
hi, can u plz help me out in deciding which coaching is better for cat preparation....IMS or career launcher?
What's your opinion? Discuss the following. Being Successful Requires Unconventional Thinking and Practices or Success Requires Risk-Taking More Than Cautious Planning
i finished my B.E in electronics and instrumentation .. ve applied M.E in anna university.. pls suggest me what course has scope .. am qualified to following courses 😀 industrial...