Time division multiplexing for analogue signal

Hi guys, Im designing an OFDM system and then upconverted at 1 GHz. Now I have an idea of implementing TDM for this 1 GHz signal.

Is it possible, please explain from theoretical point of view and if possible, please help from matlab perspective.

Thank you very much,

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want any plan of Water Treatment Plant. Can anybody help me its very urgent????😔
i am j mulopa zimbabwe. I am currently studying computer science and am in my fourth year. I have 5 years experience as telecoms engineer. I am a music and...
Samsung Ace (S5830) is now officially available in India. Flipkart lists the price at Rs. 15,000 for the following features - Android 2.2 3.5" HVGA display 3G (HSDPA) 5 MP...
Samsung Galaxy Fit (S5670)is one economical phone by Samsung in the Galaxy series. Priced at Rs. 10000, the phone has following features - 3.31" QVGA Display 1300 mAh battery 600...
Samsung Galaxy Pop is one of the lower end mobiles introduced in India by Samsung recently. Priced at Rs. 9000, the phone features- 3.14" screen 600 MHz processor 3MP camera...