Tim Berners-Lee on the challenges facing the internet - BBC

When Sir Tim Berners-Lee put the first website online nearly 20 years ago, he cannot have imagined how it has changed everything about our lives.
He explains why, in his view, the information we store online should remain open, accessible and free for people to use.

Watch the video here: [video]https://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/click_online/9491295.stm[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone, I m vishakha.i have done mca.I want a project in language java so that i can improve my skills.but i want some new project.can any one suggest?
I just found this site: Civil Engineering Online Review which has all the problems from past Civil Engineering Liscensure Board Examination. I hope it can help all the graduating students...
Hi all, I got placed through on campus as software engineer at one of the startup companies with an exploding market (they are basically developing applications for smart phones and...
Panasonic 3G Attracts 9 Million Users In 4 Months - CrazyEngineers Difference Between iPad 2 & Samsung Galaxy Tab - CrazyEngineers National Instruments NIWeek 2011 Highlights - CrazyEngineers Porsche Cayman...
Cambridge Nanotech Makes A Successful Venture - CrazyEngineers ExoPlanetSat Nanosatellite To Begin Its Space Voyage In 2012 - CrazyEngineers Omnio Wow Keys Keyboard - Interface iPhone Or iPod With Desktop...