TiECon Central India (Nagpur) 2014 - 23-24 August 2014

The Indus Entrepreneurs Conference (Tiecon Nagpur 2014), the biggest entrepreneurial summit in the central India has been announced and it will happen on 1st and 2nd February 2014.23-24 August, 2014. We've been attending the TieCON Nagpur since its inception and love the event! Talks from achievers & people who've made it big speak at the event and share their stories. The networking opportunity this event presents is exceptional! I'd highly recommend aspiring entrepreneurs, students and professionals to attend this event.

We've covered the event live in the past and hope to do so this time as well. We'll keep you updated about the latest announcements about the TieCON Nagpur 2014. We'll also try for a live telecast of the event through CrazyEngineers.

Mark your calendars and keep an eye on this space for all the updates!

Got the final list of speakers for the Tie Nagpur 2014 -

1. Honorable Shri Nitinji Gadkari, is going to set the tone of conference and will deliver the Keynote
. Mr. Ashok Rao, Chairman TiE Global, Serial Entrepreneur from Huston, U.S. & will give the Special Address
3. Mr.P.K. Agrawal, CEO, TiE Global from San Francisco Bay Area
4. Mr. Pravin Gandhi, Founded India’s first Venture Capitalist
5. Mr Nitin Rai, Serial Entrepreneur, from Oregon, US
6. Mr. R.Ramaraj, Co-Founder and CEO of Sify Limited
7.Mr. Mahavir Sharma, Director and Co-Founder RAIN (Rajasthan Angel Innovators Network).
8. Mr. Milind Sarwate, Member, Group Management Centre of Wadhawan Global Capital.
9. Mr. Sudhir Shah, Director Scoops Ice-cream Hyderabad
10. Mr. Vishwas Mahajan, Co-Founder at ARTITUDE,Founder at LifeLine Systech, from Pune
11. Mr. Murali Bukkapatnam MD & CEO of Domestic Workforce Pvt. Ltd,
12. Mr. Anshu Gupta, Founder Goonj.
13. Mr. Sanjay Jadhao, Jadhao Industries
14. Mr. Pradeep Lokhande, Founder & CEO, Rural Relations

...and a lot of other speakers from various parts of the world and with varied backgrounds.

We're working on a plan to live-stream the entire event to all the CEans! If it works out as planned, you all will be able to attend it as well.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Got an email from the TiE officials -

Ideas to EnterpriseThe journey of an entrepreneur starts from an idea and captures the full nine-yard of the entrepreneurial journey. TiEcon Central India 2014, brings to you the exiting journey from the start to the finish line and beyond, in an excellent two day un-conference.

Come be a part of the journey with global leaders and entrepreneurs who have been there and done that!joining us from around the world at Nagpur on the 1st and 2nd Feb 2014.

Experience the whole journey of ideation, to starting-upto making business & revenue models to business plansto fund-raising, to growing and taking it to the next leveland beyond, narrated in an exciting manner.

TiEcon Central India 2014:
    • Two action packed days
    • 30+ eminent speakers
    • Multiple sessions
    • Extreme power connect
    • 500+ delegates
    • One to one mentoring sessions
    • Excellent platform for business networking
    • Investor Connect
    The signature event of TiE Nagpur over last four years generated a lot of interest & enthusiasm in the entrepreneurial fraternity consisting of leading & budding entrepreneurs.

TiEcon Central India 2014 is Central India's largest conference on entrepreneurship, and shall witness prominent entrepreneurs, professionals, thought leaders presenting their views in well structured panel discussions, my story sessions, seminars and workshops which will enlighten delegates and help them to niche out comprehensive plan to implement and inculcate right systems in their businesses.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    This is so nice, so what is the entry criteria? I have read in the above post that students, professionals etc who are interested in Entrepreneurial ship can attend.
    So i am a professional and interested in that, will I be able to attend?

I think at least for the sake of meeting few people will attend 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    They've an entry fee of Rs. 5,000; which I think is quite big. I've written to the TiE Nagpur office and hopefully they'll revise it.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: The new TieCon Nagpur 2014 dates are 23-24 August 2014. We'll be there, attending the event and posting about it live to all of our CEans 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Any updates about the Speakers List at TiEcon Nagpur? Who's attending it will help us all decide if we should be going or not.
  • Abhijeet Khandagale
    Abhijeet Khandagale
    This is the list of speakers out so far!

1. Honorable Shri Nitinji Gadkari, is going to set the tone of conference and will deliver the Keynote.

2. Mr. Ashok Rao, Chairman TiE Global, Serial Entrepreneur from Huston, U.S. & will give

the Special Address

3. Mr. P.K. Agrawal, CEO, TiE Global from San Francisco Bay Area

4. Mr. Pravin Gandhi, Founded India’s first Venture Capitalist

5. Mr Nitin Rai, Serial Entrepreneur, from Oregon, US

6. Mr. R.Ramaraj, Co-Founder and CEO of Sify Limited

7. Mahavir Sharma, Director and Co-Founder RAIN (Rajasthan Angel Innovators Network).

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The next version of Google's mobile operating system, Android 4.4 will be officially called 'KitKat'. Google's SVP, Sundar Pichai has officially confirmed via Google+ & Twitter that Google will go...
I am a final year Automobile engineering student and I now has a chance to study "design of jigs,fixtures and press tools" .I want to give a short brief on...
This Thread is all about the latest technical terms which are the buzzwords or are on Trend.......Being Techical guys, it's gud to be familiar with these terms.... Contributions from all...
Can anybody please tell me new applications for the Electrolytic Iron Powder. Basic powder properties are as below: Purity- >99% Particle Shape: Irregular Particle shape: Can be available in different...
LG Electronics has officially launched LG Song Star karaoke system in India for those of you who knew you had it in you! The Song Star system comes preloaded with...