02 Feb 2009

TiE Nagpur chapter launched!

TiE Nagpur chapter was launched today to promote entrepreneurship in Nagpur, India. The highlight of the launch was address by famous management guru, Dr. C.K. Pralhad.

Dr. Pralhad talked about importance of innovation while explaining his vision for India in 2022. Dr. Pralhad talked about entrepreneurship & importance of entrepreneurs in realizing the vision of developed India. It was interesting to know that Mr. Pralhad is behind the 'Oorja' project. I personally enjoyed the ideas he gave to the audience about spotting business opportunities.

I initially planned to live blog the whole launch; but heck, I wasn't allowed to carry the laptop in the hall 😒 . I'm sure TiE Nagpur will host lot of events & activites throughout the year and I'll try to bring you the updates (if possible).

TiE Nagpur will host talks by eminent entrepreneurs viz. Sanjeev Bhikhchandani (Founder Naukri.com), Mahesh Murthy (Founder, Pinstorm & Passionfund) and others. [Btw, check our interview with Mahesh Murthy: Small Talk with Mr. Mahesh Murthy - Pin Drop Storm! ]
silverscorpion

silverscorpion

Branch Unspecified
02 Feb 2009
Is this Pralhad the same guy as Mr. Prahlad kakkar, the ad guru?
02 Feb 2009
silverscorpion
Is this Pralhad the same guy as Mr. Prahlad kakkar, the ad guru?
No, look here - Faculty Profile - Stephen M. Ross School of Business

He recently got awarded with the 'Bharat Ratna' award.

Mr. Pralhad Kakkar (the ad man) is the man with longer hair 😀 . I've attended his talk too.
mayurpathak

mayurpathak

Branch Unspecified
05 Feb 2009
Any possibility of CE getting associated with TiE, officially?
05 Feb 2009
mayurpathak
Any possibility of CE getting associated with TiE, officially?
Yep. I'm in touch with the top officials from TiE Nagpur. Hopefully we'll set the things right, soon.

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.