TiE Nagpur chapter launched!

TiE Nagpur chapter was launched today to promote entrepreneurship in Nagpur, India. The highlight of the launch was address by famous management guru, Dr. C.K. Pralhad.

Dr. Pralhad talked about importance of innovation while explaining his vision for India in 2022. Dr. Pralhad talked about entrepreneurship & importance of entrepreneurs in realizing the vision of developed India. It was interesting to know that Mr. Pralhad is behind the 'Oorja' project. I personally enjoyed the ideas he gave to the audience about spotting business opportunities.

I initially planned to live blog the whole launch; but heck, I wasn't allowed to carry the laptop in the hall ๐Ÿ˜’ . I'm sure TiE Nagpur will host lot of events & activites throughout the year and I'll try to bring you the updates (if possible).

TiE Nagpur will host talks by eminent entrepreneurs viz. Sanjeev Bhikhchandani (Founder Naukri.com), Mahesh Murthy (Founder, Pinstorm & Passionfund) and others. [Btw, check our interview with Mahesh Murthy: #-Link-Snipped-# ]

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Is this Pralhad the same guy as Mr. Prahlad kakkar, the ad guru?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    silverscorpion
    Is this Pralhad the same guy as Mr. Prahlad kakkar, the ad guru?
    No, look here - #-Link-Snipped-#

He recently got awarded with the 'Bharat Ratna' award.

Mr. Pralhad Kakkar (the ad man) is the man with longer hair ๐Ÿ˜€ . I've attended his talk too.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Any possibility of CE getting associated with TiE, officially?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mayurpathak
    Any possibility of CE getting associated with TiE, officially?
    Yep. I'm in touch with the top officials from TiE Nagpur. Hopefully we'll set the things right, soon.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I tried running 1/3hp blower using solar pannels with the aid of 12volt car batteries and was able to run it fine. Now I want to run the blower using...
the Question this is actually an example in my book (sedra and smith, 5th ed) which i fail to understand completely!!! the question is : Assuming the diodes to be...
CEan Suyash link - CrazyEngineers Forum - View Profile: suyash Celebrates his 23[sup]rd[/sup] birthday today. So let's wish Suyash a very ๐Ÿ˜ HaPpy Birthday ๐Ÿ˜ May your dreams come true!...
Hey guys, I'm sure you all would have heard about the butterfly effect. A butterfly flapping it's wings somewhere in Paris would lead to a hurricane in Newyork.. Something of...
My partners and I are interested in incorporating a 'flat light source' into a cardboard project we are working on. We need the light to switch on and off when...