Thunderbolt: High Speed I/O Data Transfer Technology

Thunderbolt is a brand new i/o technology jointly developed Apple & Intel that makes debut in latest MacBook Pro laptops. Thunderbolt promises 10 GB/sec transfer rates (dual-channel). It supports high-resolution displays and high performance data devices via single port.* Thunderbolt was initially called ‘Light Peak’ but that name is no more existent. Intel promises that [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans, We are back again here for you this time, presenting a CEan who has joined our CE family around a year before . She is one of the...
my mobile modeli1 sony Ericssonw200i i can not access fast internet in laptop
Hello, I am a Final Year Electronics Engineering student, i want to use mplab for PIC12F675, but i don't have any idea how to use it. Can somebody help me...
Hi All, I am facing one problem regarding passing my one value as HttpHeader[Note: not as a hidden field or parameter] from one JSP page to another. Can anyone has...
I'm sure you've read our coverage of newly launched 'Thunderbolt' high-speed data transfer technology. The technology has been jointly developed by electronic giants Apple & Intel. I'd like to welcome...