Threads & Processes

When I create a program and want it to be executed using threads do I have to create them myself and add their code to my program or will the processor create its own threads and use them to execute the program?

Replies

• rahul69
    rahul69
    rukawa
    When I create a program and want it to be executed using threads do I have to create them myself and add their code to my program or will the processor create its own threads and use them to execute the program?
    If u want threads in ur program, u need to create threads in your program ☕
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    rukawa
    processor doesn't know anything unless you tell it! 😛
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    rukawa

Take it in this way. A computer is the smartest invention man has ever made. But its the dumbest of all machines. You need to feed in everything before expecting any output

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Education alone cant make a life happier .There should be something other than studies to relax your mind.This thread is specially created to show your talent.it may be related to...
Hi, I am nt so strong @ ma basics.what are the prerequisites I must have for ma PG-DESD @ CDAC. Can you suggest some specific areas on which I must...
With the arrival of Lumia 1020, Nokia is trying to define some epicness. I am not much of a Lumia fan but looking at the features, I will just say,...
Hi CEans I am not new to CE I am CSK AUTO but I havent posted my introduction yet so here it is for you. Name:C.Sarath Kumar Branch:Automobile Engineering Location:Neyveli(Cuddalore...
Hey guys, I am now and then viewing new products arriving in all types of technology based on solar power. We have railway coaches being developed in IIT Madras electrified...