ThoughWorks Agile Varsity @ Bangalore (March 3-5, 2011)

ThoughtWorks Studios invites you to an intensive 3-day workshop for beginners in Scrum, XP or any other Agile methodology. Equip your team with a working knowledge of Agile Fundamentals and engineering practices. Be a part of this workshop which provides a holistic approach towards Agile for the entire team.

[SIZE=+0]Why Agile Varsity [/SIZE]

While knowledge of Agile principles is important, it needs to be complemented with a strong foundation of engineering practices like Continuous Integration, Test-Driven Development, and more. Having pioneered these concepts, no one knows and practices them better than the Agile teams at ThoughtWorks. Agile can’t be done by an individual as delivering a project involves the entire team. This workshop, created for a full breadth of roles, enables participants with a healthy combination of management and engineering practices.

What you will achieve at Agile Varsity Bangalore (March 3-5, 2011):

• Working knowledge of Agile fundamentals
  • Agile practices for various roles in the team
  • First-hand experience of Agile in practice and an exclusive floor walk of ThoughtWorks
  • A holistic approach towards Agile through non-traditional methods
  • A chance to interact with other Agilists; participants and ThoughtWorkers
  • A certificate of participation from ThoughtWorks
#-Link-Snipped-#
[​IMG]

Date: March 3-5, 2011
Venues:
For March 3-4: Hotel Royal Orchid, 1, Golf Avenue, (Adjoining KGA Golf Course), Airport Road, Bangalore 560 008
For March 5: ThoughtWorks Technologies, ACR Mansion, 2nd floor, 147/F, 8th Main Rd. 3rd Block,
Koramangala, Bangalore - 560 034

Source: Email from Thoughtworks.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When you see something that is technically sweet, you just go for it and do it and after getting the success, you argue about what to do with it! That...
Professor Dr Edward Johnson and Clayton Wright from the Eastern Virginia Medical School created a 'living logo' of Google. Check out this awesome video below - [video=youtube;6B9lIizKkPA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B9lIizKkPA&feature=player_embedded[/video]
Dear Engineer; Actually i was working on installing a power factor correcting on a factory and i heard an info i just want to confirm it: We all know that...
Samsung has updated the website Something big is coming and says something 'BIG' is coming on February 13, 2011. It's being guessed that it's either the next Samsung Galaxy S2...
i am doing a robot and one part of it is an electromagnet meant for lifting ferromagnetic materials and dropping it at some other place, and for this i decided...