Thoughtworks Webminar: Succeeding with Multi-location Agile Jan 20 11:00 AM GMT

Received following through mail from ThoughtWorks:

Hi,

We are delighted to invite you to an interactive webinar on "Succeeding with Multi-location Agile" with Sameer Deans, Delivery Manager, ThoughtWorks. This talk will shed light on choosing Agile practices for your software development project and on what happens when the offshore value proposition comes along with the fact that the delivery team is spread over several locations.
Register

What you will learn

* Importance of basic Agile methods
* How to structure a team in a distributed Agiile environment
* Practices to overcome challenges in communication and visibility

Speaker Profile
Sameer Deans- Delievery Manager at ThoughtWorksSameer Deans is a Business Analyst, Project and Delivery Manager at ThoughtWorks with ten years’ industry experience. He is experienced in Business Process Design and has domain knowledge in Banking and Financial Services, Requirements Analysis and Agile Development Methodologies to client engagements. He is responsible for the initiation and growth of several communication channels for distributed development.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Thank you,
ThoughtWorks Studios

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Got a Q regarding CV I have been teaching many of my friends, colleagues, juniors from different colleges (mostly vdp, kjs)..And it is more of passion for me as i...
Go for these C questions and tel the answer and errors if any: 1. void main() { int const * p=5; printf("%d",++(*p)); } 2. main() { int c[ ]={2.8,3.4,4,6.7,5}; int...
i am e&tc student and i want idea for mini project based on microcontroller or communication please help me
So, old ICQ fans. Here's some good news for you. ICQ 7 is now available for download. ICQ 7 - ICQ.com
Increasing efficiency of gas turbine powerplant