ThoughtWorks Studios Agile Versity: Aug 26th- 28th, 2010, Bangalore

ThoughtWorks Studios is delighted to introduce Agile Varsity, an intensive 3-day workshop for the Agile team. These hands-on sessions, a combination of Agile Fundamentals and engineering practices, aim at getting teams started for Agile projects following Scrum, XP or any other Agile methodology.

What you will achieve at Agile Varsity Bangalore (Aug 26th-28th, 2010):
Working knowledge of Agile fundamentals
Agile practices for various roles in the team
A certificate of participation from ThoughtWorks
A chance to interact with other Agilists ; participants and ThoughtWorkers
Work with Agile tools and learn through non-traditional methods
First hand experience of Agile in practice and an exclusive guided tour of ThoughtWorks
More about the workshops

Date: Aug 26th- 28th, 2010

Venue:

For Aug 26th-27th: Royal Orchid Hotels Limited,
Corporate Tower-C, 8th Floor,
Diamond District, 150, Airport Road,
Bangalore - 560 008
For Aug 28th: ThoughtWorks Technologies,
ACR Mansion, 2nd floor,
147/F, 8th Main Rd. 3rd Block,
Koramangala Bangalore - 560 034

Who can attend:

Teams of three preferably, including one Build Engineer/Developer/Tech Lead, one Project Manager, and one QA Lead. Individuals and Agile Evangelists interested in attending may also apply. Participants must have a minimum work experience of 5 years, including experience in a leading role, such as Technical Lead, Project Manager, and QA Lead.

Price: Early bird discounts for teams an individuals

Register and confirm spots for your team members before Aug 6th 2010, for the early-bird price. For more information on the price of the workshops click here or write back to us.

To register:

Send an email to #-Link-Snipped-# with the names and designations of your teammates interested in attending this workshop. For any further details, please feel free to call +91 98454 73765.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how to convert RF signal to DC(constt) signal 😁😁 BIG K pls help me its urgent
i need some help for file compression, actually we are having project in c, so may i get the algorithm of file compression in c....plz help...
hello to my friends.. i just want to know that when a ceiling fan runs it circulates the air arround it downward. so how we calculate the the velocity of...
what kind of modulation are adopted in bluetooth technology?
The Great Place To Work website has released a list of top companies to work for in India - 1 Google India Pvt. Ltd. 1259 employees Google Industry: Information Technology...