Thoughtworks Step : Internship @ Thoughtworks

Thoughtworks is one of the coolest companies to work for in India. The company has come up with a new internship program called 'Thoughtworks STEP' which stands for Software Technology Excellence Program. If you are interested earning while learning, you might consider applying for this program. As an intern at TW, you will get a chance to work with the best and the brightest minds in the world of computer programming and also earn about Rs. 8000 p.m in the first year and Rs. 10000 pm in the second year of your internship.

Eligibility: In order to apply for the internship program, you should be a student of final year of a 3-year Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology / Information Systems / Computer Technology. Students of other branches aren't eligible.

You will also need 50% aggregate marks to be eligible for the STEP program.

Applying For The Program: You may download the application forms from #-Link-Snipped-#. Alternatively, you can submit your basic details on #-Link-Snipped-# and then you'll receive the details of how to submit your application on your email. Follow the instructions and you should be good to go.

Selection: Candidates will be selected through an online test conducted in select cities. The test will test your verbal, analytical, reasoning and quant abilities. Once you clear this, you will be called for GD & PI at one of the Thoughtworks' offices. Selected candidates will be informed through email. Only 30 interns will be selected for this program.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I feel bad that I missed a chance as good as this. I didn't know there was such an internship program right after getting a diploma. I am quite sure diploma students would learn a lot better at such programs than in B.E./B.tech courses. Because sadly, curriculum for graduation in the state I live is the repetition of the subjects we study in diploma course. I think the concept of working alongside the bright minds in the industry and getting to do work alongside studies under one roof is really great.
  • Shravank929
    Shravank929
    Is this program only for Diploma students?
  • Bhavna k
    Bhavna k
    Can B.tech freshers apply for this internship?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Shravank929
    Is this program only for Diploma students?
    Bhavna k
    Can B.tech freshers apply for this internship?
    The one described in the post above is called 'STEP' - An internship program by ThoughtWorks. It is designed exclusively for Diploma students and is a THREE YEAR long course. Please google 'ThoughtWorks STEP'

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am doing engineering in computer science.Being a student of CSE i am very keen to know about the upcoming technologies and the technologies being used these days
how can i make a model on how can a waste dry cell be recharged
Power Systems Engineering people may find lot of useful info in the articles and other contents here: www.peguru.com
The lowly (pun intended) toilet may not be a high tech civil engineering subject. Yet this essential waste disposal system is occupying agencies like the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation,...
World's largest single span is this one in Green land over the Ameralik Fjord with an unbelievable 5376 meter single span. An electrifying feat of civil engineering indeed. https://www.transmission-line.net/2010/11/longest-single-span-in-transmission.html