ThoughtWorks Coding Round Questions

Hey ppl,

I have been selected for thought works coding round. Does anyone have any idea what kind of questions do they ask???

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Yeah, they are not asking normal type of questions... All are innovative. Just make sure you think in the way of research oriented. Do you know that their training is in California? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Hey Nicepeeyush,Congrats and good luck for your future rounds.
    Mate, will you please tell us something in detail about your previous rounds that you've been through with thought works..
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    @deepika: There was one aptitude round before the coding round. It wont be general aptitude nor logical reasoning. The questions would be like they will give you an array and will ask you to do different operations on the elements and then ask you a number in a particular box. Its easy you just need to concentrate on the steps. There will be 10-11 question and 1 hour of time. So there is a good probability that a lot of people will solve all of them. So try not to do any mistake. It would be really easy if you do it with concentration. After that there was programming round, the question i have already posted here:

#-Link-Snipped-# Next, there was technical interview, they will ask you your favorite subject and will go deep in it. I said data structure and they get everything out of me in 45 minutes. In the second technical round, they will ask you question based on your resume. After that there is HR round. That would be a general round, They will ask you about your hobbies and you interests. Some of my friends also got puzzles to solve in this round. After that they announce the result.

I reached till HR round along with 10 other friends. After the round they told me they have reached the limit of selecting people and thats why they are throwing me out and mind you they only took 1 student from my college out of 278 people selected for programming round.
    One more thing i want to say that company says that the package is 5.86 lakh and perks are additional. Well, thats not true, the guy who got the job was told that his package was 4.7 lakh only and the perks are included in CTC.

Anyways, all d best for the people who are going to sit for the company.
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Thank you so much Nicepeeyush. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Actually this company is visiting my college for 2012 batch and my brother is going to attend it. So I was a bit worried about it. But information provided by you really answered many of my questions. I'll try to share his experience on CE once its done.
  • Sunithashwetha
    Sunithashwetha
    Re: ThoughtWorks Placement Papers with answers

Hey Deepika Bansal,

I am sunitha studying in SJCE - Mysore.

Thought Works company will be coming to our college for recruitment on 7th September 2011. if you have first round logic assessment question paper with answer, Please mail me. My Email id : removed by admin

Thanks
    Sunitha
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Hello Sunitha.
    Actually the visit of Thought Works has been postponed because of some official reasons. I don't know when it will be coming to our college now.
    And this is my sincere request to you not to put your email id like this on a public forum and attract spammers. In fact you can send any one of us a private or a visitor message as required. Wish you a very good luck for the recruitment process. Do share your experiences with us. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Tajinder
    Tajinder
    I want ThoughtWorks Aptitute and Technical paper soon.
  • ankit4170
    ankit4170
    pls any one can tell me what questions are asked in thoughtworks coding round. pls its urgent.
  • Hargovind Singh
    Hargovind Singh
    I too really need Technical round solutions .. for Java ppl ๐Ÿ˜€ plz help.. i need it by 2day..
  • Prithvi Jain
    Prithvi Jain
    To PENSU
    Hey can u help me hw u cleared those first round i mean may be flow chart type.......From wr i could understand those question so could u help????
  • Prithvi Jain
    Prithvi Jain
    Hii....Deepika Bansal....Plss send me the aptitude paper which ur bro wrote.....to mail id
  • gaurav56
    gaurav56
    Can any one give the answers of THOUGHT WORK logic assessment answers? plz
  • anshul goyal1
    anshul goyal1
    hey thoughtworks visiting our college
    I want to know about coding round and what about their technical interviews
    please reply
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    anshul goyal1
    hey thoughtworks visiting our college
    I want to know about coding round and what about their technical interviews
    please reply
    I'd not worry about coding round questions at all. Be thorough with the basics - at least with the technologies / languages that you've mentioned in your resume.

From what I hear from people; thoughtworks folks tend to focus more on the basics and then touch upon the advance topics. It would be interesting to have someone post their coding round questions / experiences though.
  • Madhumita Ghosh
    Madhumita Ghosh
    please can you help me out for preparing for ThoughtWorks as this company is going to visit our campus the next month (november 2012).plz send me the solved papers for all their rounds at #-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#

MOD NOTE: creatively saved the Op from publishing their email ID
  • shilvani
    shilvani
    Hey

I am shivani

Thought Works company will be coming to our college for recruitment you have first round logic assessment question paper with answer, Please give me. My Email id : removed by admin

Thanks
  • shilvani
    shilvani
    plz help me to give me a que with sol for coding and ist round i.e flowchart round.
  • kavitakumari
    kavitakumari
    can u send me question of thoughtworks with answer of aptitude ?
  • kavitakumari
    kavitakumari
    please send me ans the flow chart question?
  • nancy sahu
    nancy sahu
    hey guys i will be so thankfull to u please post me ques paper for coding round an pls just gv the full ques...........its very urgent..๐Ÿ˜”
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    nancy sahu
    hey guys i will be so thankfull to u please post me ques paper for coding round an pls just gv the full ques...........its very urgent..๐Ÿ˜”
    We've them in our resources section: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • mahalakshmani
    mahalakshmani
    hey anyone can send for first round question paper with answer pls.....
  • vanireddy
    vanireddy
    Hi,
    Iam vani.Any one knows the thoughtworks previous coding round questions.If anyone knows please send me.
  • prasad.s
    prasad.s
    Can any one send me thoughtwork first round paper plzzzz urgent need

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Jack Palmer is suing Infosys in the US saying that the company has been involved in large scale visa fraud. Mr. Palmer is not ready to settle the case out...
Mozilla is currently doing UI redesign experiments and has released a number of UI mockups here: UX Presentation Mockups . The UI displayed in these mockup looks really beautiful and...
Identify him?....
I stumbled upon KMPlayer - Download - KMPlayer which offers a serious competition to VLC player. Like VLC, KMplayer plays almost every media file format under the Sun and also...
Why is Windows 2003 preferred over all other OS for much of the Software Testing and Application installations. Much of them have the minimum OS requirement as Windows 2003,while there...