Thoughtworks aptitude paper?

can any1 send me aptitude paper of thoughtworks and the question that were asked in interviews

Replies

• sachisurbhi
    sachisurbhi
    Re: thoughtworks

i want d same!! ..sum1 plz send me d aptitude and coding questions of thoughtworks!!
  • Reya
    Reya

@sachisurbhi: check this: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • sachisurbhi
    sachisurbhi

dats really helpful!!..u also hv d aptitude papers??
  • Reya
    Reya

@sachisurbhi: I dont have the aptitude papers of thoughtworks 😔 The aptitude questions were not tough.
  • sachisurbhi
    sachisurbhi

thanx a lot!!..if it isnt vry tough il pull thru 😀
  • sona khulbe
    sona khulbe

can anyone plz send me d whole progrm in C of coding round questns..... my id is i hav already solve it bt very much cnfusd so plz help me... d cmpny is cming on 9 sep in ma collg
  • Reya
    Reya

@sona: Can you please post the code which you have written?

You didnt tell us what program you have tried and you are asking us to write the code?How can we possibly do that?
  • sona khulbe
    sona khulbe

i tried 1 questn of invntry system bt didnt cmpile dat becz m cnfusd ill mail u that tomorrow becz in ma hostl aftr 1 am d wi fi connectn stopped wrkin and dis tym d prgram is on papr so it will take tym... u send me ur id i will send u..... bt do u hav correct ans becz i dont hav much tym ..... day aftr tomoro thought work is cming
  • Reya
    Reya

Post your code in this thread. We will figure out where you went wrong.
  • jatinder4
    jatinder4
    plz plz send me aptitude paper for thoughtworks -
  • sachisurbhi
    sachisurbhi

ya! jus post ur code ..all of us ll work out d errors!!
  • sachisurbhi
    sachisurbhi

post ur code!! ..v cn work out d errors
  • jaspreet_kaur
    jaspreet_kaur
    why dont you post the aptitude papers here itself rather than sending it to everybody's email id?
  • affablekarthik
    affablekarthik
    hi .. this is karthik from madurai' tamilnadu..... we have campus interview in 6 days .. can anyone help me by sending all apti and coding round questions for thought works to my mail pls .... my mail id is : ​
  • abhijeetmore22
    abhijeetmore22
    pllzz guys can i get apti papers of thoughtworks..its urgent..
  • kaari
    kaari
    I M ALSO GOIN 2 FACE CAMPUS VERY EARLY BY NEXT WEEK.. CULD ANY ONE POST THE CODINGS WHICH WERE ASKED IN PROGRAMING ROUND OR PLS MAIL ME TO #-Link-Snipped-#
  • qwertylogo
    qwertylogo
    for thoughtworks do we need to know .Net and Java or is it possible to survive with C and C++?
  • royaldeepak46
    royaldeepak46
    can anyone post me the apti question with solution of thoughtworks??it's urgent plz...(@#-Link-Snipped-#)
  • royaldeepak46
    royaldeepak46
    can anyone post me the apti question with solution of thoughtworks??it's urgent plz...(@#-Link-Snipped-#)
  • ankita26
    ankita26
    please mail me aptitude questions of thought works
  • shwetanandkishorshindode
    shwetanandkishorshindode
    send me aptitude question paper plzz on this email #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Shivkanya Birajdar
    Shivkanya Birajdar

Plz send me though works previous aptitude questions....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If abstract class don't have any real implementation then why it is used. What is the benefit of using it if we can do the same program without abstract class....
Samsung has recently launched a new way of interacting with your phone and it's called "Breeze GUI". Check out the following video demo which shows the new Samsung GUI in...
Hai Guys, I'm doing a project onAutomatic Collision Detection and Acceleration Control using Multi Zone Transmission and Reception through RF technology and GSM communications. It's a project based on the...
uBuntu 11.10 Beta 1 has been released and available for download from uBuntu servers. There are tons of improvements and new features and you can download your copy of uBuntu...
hai friends....this is an electronics and communication final year student....digital signal processing is a wonderful subject that plays a vital role in communications.... l .....DSP finds its applications in various...