Those Logged In With Facebook - Facing Issues?

Those who use their Facebook login credentials (that is, login via Facebook connect) might face problems; the most common being getting logged out out of CE. This is because of the latest API changes which went live this week. We'll fix this issue tonight.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: The problem has been fixed. If anyone is still facing any issue while logging in with Facebook connect; please reply in this thread or send a mail describing the problem to admin [at] crazyengineers [ dot ] com.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just wondering, is the Facebook login button really useful? Is anyone actively using it?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    The_Big_K
    Just wondering, is the Facebook login button really useful? Is anyone actively using it?
    Its easy. When I have logged in my facebook account, I don't have to login separately. CE gets logged in automatically! Thankz. 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yep, the new API allows us to do that.
    Praveen-Kumar
    Its easy. When I have logged in my facebook account, I don't have to login separately. CE gets logged in automatically! Thankz. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can i get new project topics on embedded systems?
hi all so what is the difference between static and dynamic balancing of rotating masses. And how what is the need for dynamic balancing?
A palm-sized laser-projected keyboard has been developed by a Korean Company! It is a small box that can fit into your hand yet provides a full-sized keyboard when needed! Switch...
The first biggest success of the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) of European giants CERN comes; but the physicists will have to hold their breathe a little while longer! Two teams...
MIT Pune and Bharat Asmita foundation has organized a Youth conference at MIT Pune. It is organized for making young people aware of Democracy. Check this out- https://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report_3-day-youth-parliament-kicks-off-in-pune-on-wednesday_1493498 Register here....